Apparently, there are parties within the United States Federal Government who believe it is their Constitutional duty to hold millions of Americans hostage to their stupid demands.
Dire threats of severe fines and criminal incarceration for the “failure to maintain health care” at gunpoint are now being rammed down our throats by criminal government servants, who acting against the best interest of the American people and in direct contradiction to the supreme law of this land, have sought to criminalize and punish non-compliant behavior.
Under NO circumstances, will such coercion be government officials, agents, politicians or any other entity be tolerated by any means. Any efforts to enforce such draconion and dictatoral demands by any agent will be forcefully and if necessary violently repelled to the fullest extent of my personal ability.
Non-participation in any government mandated program is a right reserved to the People of this country, and it is their right and privilege to choose whether to participate or not. Threats of coercion will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
If you’ve ever wondered why our government is so corrupt, then the millionaire Congress news might tell part of the story. Current head count — 237 millionaire’s occupy Congress.
Extreme Ice Loss
Doug sent me this one (thanks!) — Extreme Ice Loss In Arctic. Pretty graphic display of how severe the ice loss really is in the North. The scale of loss (in just mere minutes) is unbelievable.
We’re in trouble foks — and it’s later then 99.99% of the people think.
Ft. Hood Massacre – here’s a perspective on what the future might hold:
No matter what the truth of the Ft. Hood shooting is, it will immediately have the effect of silencing the growing anti-war movement within the military…at least for awhile.
There have been many reports of soldiers of conscience openly speaking out against the lies of the current wars and refusing deployment. The shooting may force them to go underground or to just shut up. Shutting Down the Anti-War Movement In the Military
I forgot (sorry) that this was also Guy Fawkes Day — of which the V for Vendetta movie was partly about. Cool flick imo — but then again, I always champion for the underdog. Unfortunately, this happens to be all of us.
A bit more details on the Joseph Moshe case:
Youtube video here and another here. I think we can safely ignore the obvious bullshit and lies by the main stream media in these clips. But — it’s impossible to really say what this was all about. Another red herring perhaps? Or something else?
From Fire Earth:
Action: Business as usual!
Human induced catastrophes including ozone holes, global heating, large loss of carbon sinks, extreme climatic events ( severe droughts, heavy rain, flooding, hurricanes, sudden temperature changes, wildfires…), toxic pollution, waste accumulation, resources depletion ( freshwater, food, fossil fuels), heavy loss of topsoil and arable land, militarism and war, unethical behavior and virulent disease pandemics are rapidly reaching the point of no return. These factors are overwhelming and destroying our life support systems (ecosystems). As of 2005, 15 of the 24 ecosystems vital for supporting life are collapsing including fresh water, fisheries, air and water purification systems, and the systems that regulate climate, natural hazards, and pests.
MSRB Index of Human Impact on Nature (HIoN)
As of March 2007, MSRB’s Index of Human Impact on Nature (HIoN), an index for calculating the full impact of human consumption and activities on the Earth’s life support systems, stands at a terminally high level of 171.40. That is, the full human impact including his ecological footprint and the damage inflicted on the living environment by his activities in the 12-month period ending March 2007 was 71.4 percent higher than the planet in its current state can cope with.
Based on HIoN projections, by as early as 2015, our cities and population centers would become mostly uninhabitable.
Soon after, the collapse of the remaining ecosystems will end in omnicide!
Do you really wish to continue devouring your children, consuming the next generations and ending the future?
Is that a question that we can honestly answer? What I mean is, can we be honest with ourselves?
I actually had to look up “omnicide”. I thought it might be a reference to human cannabilism, as we devour everything in sight, including each other (really).
But this is apparently what it means:
Omnicide is human extinction as a result of human action. Most commonly it refers to extinction through nuclear warfare, but it can also apply to extinction through means such as global anthropogenic ecological catastrophe.
I wasn’t even close, unless our propensity to act in a business-as-usual manner is properly seen as an extinction exercise in the making.
It is extremely clear that we must chart a path forward through anthropogenic collapse — if at all possible. I have given a great deal of thought to this problem, and most of my crashstead preparations have been specifically designed to cope as best as possible.
Apparently, I am not alone by any means on this thought process. The following is a chart based on nations and their collapse, predicted to occur by 2012:
By the way — this is just Phase 1 too, which means it gets worse. How much worse? Quite a bit I’m afraid.
The above is by the CASF Committee (Creating A Sustainable Future) — who “do NOT endorse Mayan Calendar, any New Age, ancient, or bible prophecies whatever.”
And neither do I, but I suspect that they’re a bit premature on their projections (dates).
It just happens to be 2012 when excessive energy consumption and their downstream effects finally tip the scales in a major negative way, according to their assessment.
They do have a thoughtful list of reasons as to why this is going to happen, which directly reflect my own published reasons:
The Dynamics of Collapse
The following exhibit lists the most probable [leading] causes that would drive the first wave of world’s cities to collapse. [Note: Data is listed alphabetically]
- Accumulation of toxic pollution in the environment
- Civil conflict
- Collapse of fisheries/fish species
- Collapse of natural pest regulation systems
- Corporate mass homicide
- Economic collapse
- Epidemics of plant and animal diseases
- Excessive energy consumption
- Extreme climatic events (including extreme rain events, floods)
- Failing ecosystems
- Foodborne, waterborne, airborne and insectborne infectious diseases (viral, bacterial, parasitic, fungal, prion)
- Fuel shortage
- Global collapse of pollinators
- Habitat destruction
- Human-enhanced natural catastrophes including earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, hurricanes, tropical storms, cyclones, extreme rainfall events, landslides, volcanic eruptions, droughts and wildfires …
- Human-induced climate change
- Increased UV radiation
- Industrial accidents (including radionuclide, chemical and oil spills)
- Inordinate prevalence of psychopathology caused by exponential growth economy: money fetishism, industrialism, militarism, atomistic lifestyles, consumerism, throwaway culture, dysfunctional societies …
- Land use change
- Loss of Topsoil
- Loss of Will to Live
- Mass migrations
- Mass murder/suicide as a result of neurological disorder caused by mercury [other heavy metals,] poisoning, biochemical poisoning, contaminated food and water supplies, tainted drugs especially vaccines
- Moral decline (unethical behavior, unsustainable lifestyles, overconsumption)
- New Strains of Superbugs, super bacteria, killer fungi
- Overshoot of Carrying Capacity; Increased ecological footprint; Overpopulation (esp. DCs*)
- Overwhelmed by mounting waste: agricultural, municipal (garbage and sewage) and industrial
- Poor global harvest/Food scarcity [Humans are one harvest away from starvation!]
- Running Dry (Running out of freshwater)
- Sinking into the ground (large-scale subsidence caused by overuse of groundwater supplies)
- Societal collapse
- Soil degradation (salination, erosion … )
- Spread of pandemic diseases
- The American Dream (and its global equivalents)
- The death of truth, surrender of concreteness to abstractions, defeat of ‘right’ by ‘sight,’ loss of reason [and the essential faculties needed] to advance to the future
- Tourism [euphemistically, Eco-tourism]
- War (conventional and nuclear)
- Unnamed mechanisms
- Unknown causes or new mechanisms of collapse
*DCs: Developed Countries
Special thanks to a self-admitted terrorist (Joseph, a doctor), and Cathy, Jay and Mary.
I can’t believe this issue already has so much information within it, so I’ll “save the rest for later”.